Which are the hot five reasons to apply today for the SS20 MERIT AWARD and ONES TO WATCH by Fashion Scout London? How important is always for your career to showcase during London Fashion Week?
The first time I attended Fashion Scout’s MERIT AWARD and ONES TO WATCH fashion show was in 2016. It was such an exciting event. Since then I look forward-looking more talented designers. Creativity needs determination. Think about it and discover five reasons to apply for the SS20 MERIT AWARD and ONES TO WATCH by Fashion Scout London.
- MERIT AWARD is a fully sponsored show during London Fashion Week. Designers who have awarded the Fashion Scout’s Merit are Phoebe English, David Koma, Eudon Choi, and Xiao Li. Merit Award enables to reach an International audience and launch your career.
- Fashion Scout covers all aspects of your professional solo show such as show pr, models, hair & make-up.
- Showcasing your collection during London Fashion Week, it enables to reach an international audience.
- ONES TO WATCH is a partially sponsored show by Fashion Scout. It offers the opportunity to emergent talents to reveal their talent and showcase their creativity to the international market.
- Ones To Watch designers will have the ultimate experience to work with Fashion Scout’s professional team. Each season Fashion Scout’s team hosts and produces more than 20 catwalk shows, presentations and group shows which run alongside London.
An exceptional panel of judges such as, Martyn Roberts (Fashion Scout’s founder, and director), Hattie Crisell (Acting Fashion Editor at the Times), Ida Petersson (Womenswear buying director at Browns), Emma Firth (Online Fashion Editor at Hunger), Sara Sozzani Maino (Deputy Editor In Chief Vogue Italia, Head of Vogue talents) , Fabio Piras (MA course leader at Central St Martins), Susie Lau (Style Buble) and many more industry professionals will be invited for the final selection panel.
Application deadline for SS20 FASHION SCOUT’S MERIT and ONES TO WATCH Award is Thursday 1st April 18.00 GMT.
Please apply here for ONES TO WATCH & FASHION SCOUT’S MERIT application.
Susan Fang, ONES TO WATCH / Fashion Scout London, February 2018.
Photo credits by Think-Feel-Discover.com
By Chrysanthi Kosmatou, January 15/2019.