WOMAN FASHION WEEK

Ji Won Choi, Ones to Watch Fashion Scout London, Fashion Show

#PhotoOfTheDay by Think-Feel-Discover

ONES TO WATCH

FASHION SCOUT LONDON 

JI WON CHOI

INSTAGRAM: @ji.wchoi

The Ones To Watch by Fashion Scout London 

The Ones To Watch, one of the most anticipated shows during London Fashion Week organized by Fashion Scout London.Design innovation and development of business in the international fashion field reveal the importance of this show.

Ji Won Choi, one of the Ones To Watch winner AW17 ideas and awards.

Ji Won Choi is one of the AW17 winners. A graduate of Parsons School of Design the designer presented her thesis collection, EXCESSIVISM, at the Parsons benefit in May 2017. The collection was the winner of Kering Empowering Imagination Award and the Yooxygen Award by YOOX alongside being a finalist in Eyes on Talent.Ji Won Choi has been featured in Vogue Italia, Vogue USA, Love, Modern Weekly, I-D, Bullet, Dezeen, and Fucking Young to name a few.
With bold colors, silhouettes, and ideas, Ji Won Choi focuses on investigating social issues in an exciting way.Sustainability is a key force in designer's innovative design. 

Ji Won Choi about Ones To Watch

Ji Won Choi said on winning a Ones To Watch award: " As an emerging designer and brand, t is extremely encouraging to have so much support from fashion Scout. Winning the Ones To Watch Award means a great deal because it gives young designers a voice, and that's all I wanted really--to be heard. It's a grand privilege to be part of this incredible platform and show. I am crazy excited to have the opportunity to present my debut collection".

ONES TO WATCH

FASHION SCOUT LONDON 

JI WON CHOI

photo credits: Chrysanthi Kosmatou 

INSTAGRAM: @xkosmagr

ONES TO WATCH

FASHION SCOUT LONDON 

JI WON CHOI

photo credits: Chrysanthi Kosmatou 

INSTAGRAM: @xkosmagr