Connect with

WOMAN FASHION WEEK

Sunday NEW Designer STYLE: SAMANTHA HINCE , a womenswear designer

Sunday NEW Designer STYLE, the evolution of STYLE

Samantha Hince, a womenswear designer.

EDITORS VIEW

The hope behind Sunday NEW Designer STYLE (#SundayNewDesignerStyle) is that in my eyes, new designers reflects the evolution of style in the years to come. Fashion is moving on and personally speaking creativity no matter where has been developed needs to see and be seen worldwide.
For me, it is about an unmissable journey through creativity and that's why it's really important for me to share their talent with all of you. As Fashion Editor this first presentation of Sunday new Designer Style it is an open invitation to all talented designers who would like to be featured at Think-Feel-Discover.com every Sunday. 
Fashion is team work and creative designers are the only ones that enjoy the pure sense of fashion.You are ALL WELCOME!

Sunday NEW Designer STYLE

SAMANTHA HINCE 

www.samanthahince.com 

Graduate Fashion Week 2017

Photo credits: CHRYSANTHI KOSMATOU, Think-Feel-Discover.com 

Samantha Hince, a womenswear designer specializing in silhouette and embroidery 

Samantha Hince is a womenswear designer specializing in silhouette and embroidery. It is an original mixture of voluminous cut garments with layered textiles. 
Inspired by women's liberation in the 70's, Amantha created a character and since then she designs for the woman who is fearless, with creative imagination and she chooses to think out of the box.

KEY details of Samantha Hince collection

KEY details of Samantha Hince collection: un unstoppable experimentation with color and shape, traditional techniques, materials and contemporary textiles.
Samantha Hince completed a 4-month internship at British Fashion Brand Roksanda, assisting the embroidery designs. For the designer, It was above all, an invaluable experience.

Sunday NEW Designer STYLE

SAMANTHA HINCE 

www.samanthahince.com 

Graduate Fashion Week 2017

Photo credits: CHRYSANTHI KOSMATOU, Think-Feel-Discover.com 

By Chrysanthi Kosmatou, July 23/2017