Connect with

WOMAN FASHION WEEK

Malan Breton LFW AW 17 a dynamic sense of femininity!

Be in STYLE and reveal your feminine power!

MALAN BRETON AW17

photographer credits: Think-Feel-Discover.com

London Fashion Week AWQ17, a dynamic sense of femininity.

The textile and fashion industry seems to be inspiring by Fashion Week catwalks. For me as I look at the Fashion Shows I attended LIVE during London Fashion Week AW17,  I see a dynamic energy, a new sense of femininity. This is a new message of slow fashion that quality and original fabric design take us to new adventures. 

Malan Breton AW17, a new fabric direction rich in detail and texture.

Personally speaking, the AW17 of Malan Breton collection is all about the detail. With strong influences from sharply tailored suits, the designer creates a classic, elegant style inspired by textured jacquards, leather, luxurious velvet and technical fabrics with shiny effect. Fabrics are rich in detail and texture.This new contrast between shiny and mat design is one of the many interesting things about Malan Breton's AW17 catwalk show. 

KEY message: Reveal your FEMININE power! 

Inspiring message: Be in style and reveal your feminine power. Simple design patterns embrace softly women's body with a new sense of sophisticated elegance. COLOUR: Black is the classic option and evokes strong emotions in mixture with olive green, white and shiny beige. Undoubtedly the black color can be serious, elegant, formal, sexy and sophisticated. 

It is a beautiful luxury collection inspired by formal classics and transformed into urban style, easy to wear all day long.

MALAN BRETON AW17 

FASHION SCOUT 

Photographer credits: Think-Feel-Discover.com 

MALAN BRETON AW17 

FASHION SCOUT 

Photographer credits: Think-Feel-Discover.com 

by Chrysanthi Kosmatou, March 26/2017